Based in Luxembourg City. Ideally to work on site full time, partial remote working also possible. The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Luxembourg.
Ideally looking for an immediate start. Our client can wait a maximum of a 1 month notice period.
Initial 6 month mission with further renewal opportunities.
Our client, a rapidly growing fund administrator based in Luxembourg. Requires a Infrastructure Engineer to be responsible for handling level 3 incidents on our client IT Infrastructure and workstation environment in coordination with their service providers. The support will span across a wide range of Infrastructure to include Network, Security, IT Infrastructure to include Citrix farms, data storage, Exchange, Office suite, Desktop and workstations as well as collaboration tools such as MS Teams.
You will participate in incident resolution meetings and will need to be proactive in identifying and recommending solutions to resolve technical incidents. You will be involved in the investigation, analysis and troubleshooting of the incidents as well as producing documentation of the resolutions of incidents for future use in order to have a guideline in place to support recurring technical issues. You will also be expected to raise alerts for recurring and general IT issues that are identified.
- Experience operating as a 3rd Line Support / Infrastructure Engineer.
- Ideally looking for 5 + years experience providing Infrastructure support.
- Proven experience of supporting a wide range of infrastructure. Ideally across the following: Network , Security, Citrix, Data storage, Workstations, Exchange, MS Office suite and collaboration tools such as MS Teams.
- Must speak both French and English at a business level.
- Any knowledge of FAX architecture or Kofax tool would be highly desirable.
Contract Length: 6 months
On-site required: On-Site