Based in Luxembourg. Ideally to work on site full time. The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Luxembourg.
Ideally looking for an immediate start. Our client can wait a maximum of a 1 month notice period.
Initial 6 month mission with further renewal opportunities.
Our client, a global financial institution based in Luxembourg currently requires a Financial Reporting Consultant to be responsible for the production of statutory, annual and semi- annual reports. You will be required to respect the production and legal deadlines and to apply the specific rules of the registered countries and the rules of where the funds are being distributed. As part of the assignment you will required to produce and submit the complete set of financial statements and reports as well as the production of documents.
- Must speak both French and English at a business Level. Other languages such as German and Italian would be an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience working within the fund industry and a background in fund administration / fund accounting would be an advantage.
- Experience in the production of financial / fund reports. Ideally 3+ years experience.
- Experience in both Finrep and Corep reporting.
- Experienced in producing financial statements and annual reports.
- Knowledge of Lux Gaap.
Contract Length: 6 months
On-site required: On-Site